Good news! In June ReStore resumed residential pickups in Oregon, and we have expanded our service to include routes in Vancouver.
Due to physical distancing requirements necessitated by the coronavirus pandemic, we have had to make some procedural changes in how we manage pickups:
• Donated items must be able to be safely moved by one person.
• Items must be left curbside, at the end of a driveway or in a parking space.
• Photos for pre-approval are required for ALL donations.
• Pickup fees must be paid by card only (no cash).
• All donations will be accepted at the driver’s discretion.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, and hope you will bear with us as we continue to chart a safe path through this pandemic.
Please schedule a donation pickup online HERE, or by calling ReStore Donation Information at 971-229-8888.
Thank you for your continued support of Habitat for Humanity through donating and shopping at the ReStore.