We are thrilled to announce that ReStore is now open 6 days!
Donate and shop 10am to 6pm Wednesday through Monday at the Portland ReStore, Beaverton ReStore, Gresham ReStore and Vancouver Habitat Store. We will only be closed Tuesdays until further notice.
The following mandatory safety protocols are now in place at all ReStore locations:
- Face masks must be worn at all times. Masks must cover mouth and nose. No exceptions.
- Face shields are available for those unable to wear other forms of face coverings.
- Maintain a minimum of 6-ft physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizing is required prior to entering our stores. Sanitizing stations are provided at the entrance and throughout our stores.
- We accept credit/debit/gift card purchases only. We are unable to accept cash transactions.
- No holds will be allowed, so please plan accordingly.
- Store occupancy will be limited.
- Loading purchases and unloading donations are all self-service.
- Donors will remove items from bags/boxes so staff can inspect them from 6-ft distance.
At checkout, safety shields and low to no-touch checkouts will help to ensure the safety of everyone on both sides of the counter. (Cards only; no cash.)
We ask donors not to leave items at our stores when we are closed. Left items are damaged by weather and/or vandalism and we end up paying to dispose of them – which takes needed funds away from our mission.
Thank you for supporting Habitat for Humanity through the ReStore. We hope you will continue to shop ReStore online at pdxrestore.org.
Shop our online store:
Vinyl Plank Flooring