Donation Pickup Driver
The Portland Metro ReStores are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team of committed professionals to help take our ReStore operation to its next exciting level. The Donation Pickup Driver is responsible for performing general driver duties as described below for the pickup of donations at private homes and businesses. This is a part time position of 28-32 hours per week.
Required skills, abilities and experience:
- Safely and competently drive and maneuver large box trucks
- Safely use equipment to maneuver large loads
- Safely lift 50 pounds on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge and ability to operate GPS, phone systems, computers and warehouse equipment
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- High school education or better
- Prior experience driving large box trucks
- Customer service experience
Employment is contingent on passing a background check and having a clean driving record for the last 3 years.
Pay Rate: The starting wage for this position is $12.50 per hour.
Application must include:
- A complete resume, including dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Three references: two professional and one personal
To apply, submit the above information to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10, 2017.
Note: This job description is intended as a guideline only, and does not limit in any way the duties or responsibilities of any employee. Nothing herein shall be construed as a contract of employment, expressed or implied. All employment is terminable at will, with or without cause. Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East is an equal opportunity employer.
- If you haven't met Pam Israel, this is a great opportunity to see how Habitat can change lives. Pam speaks from... https://t.co/YXS0guGTcD — 1 day 10 hours ago
- Pews! Huge pews! Swing in and get them at the Portland ReStore for only $29.99! — 1 day 13 hours ago
- Our very own king of metal recycling, Rich Reiter, won the Clark County Green Award Volunteer for 2017 at the... https://t.co/cIhm5LJEaQ — 1 day 14 hours ago
- Gresham ReStore signs going up today! We're getting closer and closer to opening. Hang in there, shoppers and... https://t.co/HS18jKOlPv — 2 days 14 hours ago